Wednesday 21 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEARS

I said happy new years because it's been so long. I am sorry for not being here for so long. I have a lot to tell you but due to many difficulties, I haven't been able to.
I promise to do my best to share all that I have with you even if I may not have all the needed attachments to give you the best. As time goes on I will add what I can.
So the new thing I want to focus on is languages.
Has it ever happened to you that because of time and other factors, languages that you have learned and mastered, begin to wane. You seem to lose touch with them.
Mine happened with English language; the language I received many nicknames for.
So this year I have decided not to sit down and watch that happen. I will get at least five words from the dictionary at random everyday and never stop even when I am completely back in control. I think I'll also throw in a bonus of other languages to make it more fun.
I invite you to join me on this journey. Whatever your waned language may be. Jump in and take it back.
Welcome to the active year of 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment