Tuesday 10 February 2015

He's calling me deeper

DEEP CALLETH UNTO DEEP
So, I was reading this passage this morning and suddenly I realised something, which made me realise something about something I had never realised that I did not realise before.
The thing is that God's word does not allow you remain a simpleton. It naturally makes you aim higher and higher for understanding. It is not just a set of absurd human rules that you should obey without thinking
It has depth so it therefore calls you deeper. And deep calleth unto deep i.e when you go one depth, you definitely will have to be called unto another depth, and the next, and the next one after the next, and so on  - there is no end to the depth, not even in heaven.

1 comment:

  1. That's true Ima. The entrance of his word giveth light and understanding to the simple. I read God's word like i can see him standing in front of me and talking to me. Our approach to his word should be that of a simple minded person; listening for instructions, directions, chastisement, corrections and guidelines. God bless you indeed for this post.

    ReplyDelete